ABNLP Recognised NLP Trainer’s Training
with Pip McKay and Lauren Jobson
Sydney 14 to 24 Nov plus Evaluation Syd 29.30 Nov 1 Dec or Evaluation Mel 6 to 8 Dec
Katrena Friel was working away in corporate Australia for between $300 to $400 dollars per day until she decided to do our Trainer’s Training. It wasn’t the best time for her to invest in the course. She had invested in Prac and Master Prac and she had quite a bit of outside pressure not to do any more courses. She was also very, very busy, but she knew that Trainer’s Training was the last and most important part of her personal and professional development. So she persisted and decided to go a head and do Trainer’s Training anyway.
It turned out to be a fantastic decision. It allowed her to become a professional trainer and speaker at a whole new level and she now commands 4000 dollars per day.
She also became an international speaker who is in demand for her outstanding, entertaining and informative speaking style. As well as that, she could follow another passion of hers. To provide Deep and Meaningful trainings as part of her own business. In those courses she looks at more soul searching personal development. In this way Katrena gets to fulfill all her passions in both the corporate and personal arenas.
Trainer’s Training literally changed Katrena’s life. It gave her the tools to follow her passion and purpose while giving her a whole new level of financial freedom. It also meant that she could influence a vast array of people to become more empowered, confident, self-loving and successful.
Listen to what Katrena says in her own words (oh please listen carefully we filmed this at Katrena’s beautiful home and there is a waterfall in the background!)
Like Katrena would you like to know the secrets of being and outstanding Trainer?
- How to have the audience in the palm of your hand?
- How to make charismatic openings that grab attention and closes that inspire action?
- Do you want skills that are polished and bullet proof?
- Do you want to always be confident in front of any audience?
- Do you want to influence others to achieve outstanding success?
- Do you want to take a quantum leap in your understanding of NLP?
- Do you want to step up to the next level of your Mastery and Wisdom?
Then NLP Trainer’s Training with Pip McKay is for you!
Not just NLP, Trainer’s Training gives you have the ability to train anything!
You can use NLP Trainer’s Training to teach anything. Paul Moxham used the skills to add confidence, power and fun to his trainings in Kinesiology. He was also able to add NLP Trainings to his offerings, increasing his credibility, making him stand out and giving him a huge point of difference in his field.
Trainer’s Training gives you such polish and quality of skill that no matter what you want to train; you will stand out as the best in your field. Whether you want to teach NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner, week-end programs of your own design, corporate courses, speeches or simply command meetings effectively, Trainer’s Training will give you the confidence to present with professionalism and dynamism.
And of-course, running Programs is very lucrative, with only 10 people in a NLP Practitioner Training you can make more than $30 000 for 7 days. How much you make depends on how many people you get, there is no limit!
Trainer’s Training makes you an outstanding coach!
Coaching has become the new catch cry in the corporate world and is a much needed sounding board that gets results for individuals. Gone are the days when people want to be told what to do. It is through coaching that productivity combined with happiness can be gained, while the person being coached feels empowered and validated. Trainer’s Training makes you an outstanding coach because of the added depth of understanding teaching gives you. Trainer’s Training also gives you the confidence to shine. See how Linda Axelsson (now Flyning) was able to use skill of Trainer’s Training at the company she worked at, OzForex, to help make that company a leader in their field of Foreign Exchange.
I have always been able to tell coaches with Trainer’s Training compared to those with just Master Prac. There is a quality that one gains from dealing with group dynamics and doing demonstrations which is obvious to those ‘in the know’. And those not ‘in the know’ can feel it even if they cannot quite put their finger on the difference. This gives you that magical polish of the expert that commands respect while maintaining rapport.
Going to the next level of your personal growth
Trainer’s Training takes you to a level where your expression in presentation matches your internal growth. The profundity of change that happens when you get the quality of feedback and integration that happens in Trainer’s is unique. No where else will you get to practice your skills until they become second nature and integrated so completely into who you are as a person. Trainer’s is a rite of passage; a quantum evolution.
Mastery of Material
When you are a trainer of NLP you gain mastery over the skills. We all have favourite aspects of NLP that we use naturally and then there are areas that we hardly remember. When you do preparation for Trainers you learn how to master NLP. Revising skills and integrating all areas into your every day experience.
It also gives your trainings a polish and a structure that makes them at a truly outstanding level. Hear what James Clark has to say about the difference in his training style before and after Trainer’s Training.
Fine Tune Your Voice
Pip was trained as an actor in New York and one of the main components of training was how to use your voice. Even if you already have voice projection and resonance, Pip will show you how to vary pace, rhythm, tone, tempo and volume to get your message across in the best possible way. A monotonous voice is boring, but with proper training you can have your audience in the palm of your hand with the power of your voice. You will also learn how to protect your vocal cords when you need to use them for an 8 day, 8 hour a day training. If you can do that you can do anything.
Reach More People
If you want to really widen your circle of influence then Trainer’s Training is for you. When you train you’re ability to effect more people grows expediential. Not only do you have your own circle of influence like in coaching, you also affect each participant’s ability to improve the lives of those around them. It is truly rewarding and powerful.
Be The Best Trainer You Can Be!
At Evolve Now! we want to ensure that you become the best trainer you can be. We actually care about the quality of your success and will do everything we can to make sure that you are properly prepared for your exams, trainings and demos. With small numbers and quality attention you will get more personal time than in any other course. You also practice your skills more than at any other time ensuring that you build on your knowledge and integrate it into your training style automatically.
What is Trainer’s Training?
Trainer’s Training is an 11 day training with 3 days of evaluation making a total of 14 days. Pip McKay’s trainings are in smaller groups so that you get the outcomes you need and always have expert feedback. At the end of the training you will be qualified to run NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner Trainings or you can use the same skills to run any personal or professional development training.
What Skills Will I Learn?
The NLP Trainer’s Training is more than just training. It’s a quantum leap in your personal and professional development. As such, there’s more that we provide than any other training in NLP. We give you further opportunities for success and development by including:
- New NLP Techniques for Trainers, Experienced Teaching Tools, Acting Secrets for Trainers, Acting Secrets for a Magnificent Voice, the Business and Marketing of Trainings
- Trainer’s Evaluation – Proper skills gauge evaluation so you know exactly what to improve
- Webinar Pre-training support and CDs of pretraining material
- Personal support in small group trainings
What is the Content of the Course?
In many ways NLP Trainer’s Training is not so much about content, as it is about experience. The training is designed so that you practice and embody all the skills taught. As a result, it is the most active of all the NLP trainings and therefore for many people their favourite training. Of course there are specific training skills learnt.
Note that this is not a course about learning more NLP for therapy, business or coaching, it is rather a course about how to train others in these skills. You therefore move to a professional and logical level above other coaches, consultants and therapists. Nothing consolidates skill like going to the next level, if you want to be the best you can be this is the course to facilitate that development. That is why these skills can be transferred to any teaching or training situation.
This is What You’ll Learn with Trainer’s Training with Pip McKay
- Learning strategies and their use in training design
- Teaching to the conscious/unconscious mind simultaneously
- Creating moment to moment state control in your audience
- Controlling energy in the room
- Using nested loops and multiple embedded metaphors
- Creating effective stage anchors
- Expanding vocal flexibility
- Demonstrations and demo subjects
- Facilitate processes and give instructions
- Understanding learning styles and training styles
- Training design and sequencing
- Creating your own Prac and Master Prac designs
- Developing a series of trainer states and styles
- Using your body, voice, tempo and rhythm
- Calibrating the group
- Using humour
- Advanced modeling skills
- Use of training notes, music, colour, props, games
- Developing your training identity
- Status and pacing status to bring out excellence
- When to push for break through and when to let go
- Intuition, energy and self-expression
- Tapping into your genius, your unique qualities as a trainer
- Acting skills: have the audience in the palm of your hand
- Handling and utilizing objections and hecklers
- Demonstrating content as you teach it
- Logical levels and logical types
- Making future subjects easy to teach using pre-teaching
- The art of the debrief
- Behaviorally demonstrating content as you teach it
- Giving effective feedback
- Get rid of your worst fears before they happen
- Training room design
- The business of training — sales, marketing, financial statements, etc.
- Trade secrets and tricks of the trade
1. Previous training in Practitioner Level NLP is required for attendance.
2. Certification as a Practitioner and Master Practitioner is recommended.
3. To be Certified as a Trainer you will need to have Practitioner and Master Practitioner, however you can attend the training after Practitioner Training and get a completion certificate. Trainers certificate will then be presented at a later date when Master Practitioner certification has been obtained.
Trainers of the Highest Quality and Expertise
When you decide to do Trainer’s Training it is very important to look at the people behind the training.
Ask yourself these questions about the trainers you are considering:
1. Do they have the professionalism, humanity and integrity that you want to be associated with?
2. Are they models of excellence?
3. Are they experienced and are yet still fresh and enthusiastic?
4. Do they have the skill-base required?
5. Are they people you can relate to and are they available to support you?
6. Is the training group small enough so that you can get expert advice and evaluations at all stages?
7. Are they seeing clients so have a professional base for their experience?
8. Are they leaders in the field of NLP? Are they at the forefront of NLP professional bodies and the continuing development of NLP in Australia?
9. Will their training style appeal to an Australian audience?
10. Are they close enough to the coal face to give you practical advice that you can use?
This is what Trainer’s Training with Pip McKay offers you, as well as skills and personal development, you get to spend time with people you like and admire in a small group that gives you professional support.
To book ring 9949 9480 or email email@example.com
Book in quickly as spaces are limited at this price!
Special Offer Early Bird $5995 deposit of $495 and final payment in 14 days of $5500 (usually $7495) for full payment we will call you for final payment
Payment plans available $495 Deposit Plus 12 Monthly payments of $500